Resolved
1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 23, 2017

I am pleased to say that after posting this review, John has contacted me so that we could work out a solution. He has offered a full refund and i have since contacted this site to have this review removed. I am very pleased that John was able to propose a solution that would work for us both.

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2017

Over the past weekend we went to Glamor Me Studios for a maternity shoot. We had an appointment for 11am, but Sonia (John's wife) called saying they would be 30 minutes late.

When John finally did arrive, he advised us that he wasn't feeling well and had a medical condition that was being treated. We empathized and went up for our shoot anyways. I felt as though he was just going through the motion and taking pics. He didn't give us any directions or was supportive in any way.

Apart from this, I came up with a few ideas for him to use. I initially asked him to purchase all of the pics on a disc (as we've done in the past) and paid him the full asking price up front (which was my biggest mistake, i should have only given him a down payment). When we were going through the pics we were so disappointed. Nothing came out the way we expected.

The pics didnt even look professionally done. My husband and i left disappointed. That night, I emailed them asking them to cancel my request for the disc purchase and i would only purchase a few prints from them as it made no sense to buy the whole lot. They refused to issue a refund.

I literally begged him since we didnt need to give him the full payment but we did anyways out of good faith. John ended up agreeing to refund me half of the money providing i take the value package which consists of one shot. My advice is please avoid this place like the plague! I have been a loyal customer of theirs for years and have even recommended family and friends to them.

But over the years their service has diminished tremendously. They do not value their customers. Its all about the bottom line for them.

And they are very shady! Avoid at all costs!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments