2.0
Additional Fees

my gf was pressured into signing a conditional contract in which she gave a 3 dollar deposit and john is refusing to refund her, let her out of the contract while also threatening legal credit bureau action on her. Why, I don't know but I don't like it and wanted to give it light.

she signed the contract on a Thursday and tried to opt out the following Monday so its not like she dragged it out or john did much work towards our wedding. I have a amour problem with this as we were trying to business with good intention and thought that he had our best interest at heart but he proved otherwise immediately.

Understanding this is a business if we have buyers remorse one day later, business day that is, I don't see the issue letting us out of this 3 dollar contract. He will get not another dime from us and I aim to warn others about him and his shady practices.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Glamour Me Studio. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3 and wants Glamour Me Studio to "end all relationship with the company(contract voided)".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glamour Me Studio and glamour me studio customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States #1237851

I know a lawyer if you need !