My husband and i purchased a package from John also known as glamour me studios.At the time it was a great concept.

The package included a photo album, video, flowers, thank you cards, engagement pictures and save the dates. The package rate totaled about $5400 with taxes. Upon actually leaving a deposit with John we shortly realized that it was a terrible mistake. For our first encounter after our deposit we went into his office to plan or vision of our save the dates.

John recognized my idea and agreed to recreate the save the dates magnet as discussed. When I reviewed the proof, the save the date wasn't as discussed. John had created an autumn themed save the date magnet as opposed to what I originally requested which was a pink background, script writing and diamonds in the background. When my husband and I brought this to Johns attention he got offended.

He advised us that what he created was art and we should be happy with it. We advised him that this was not what we asked for or wanted. He was able to revise the save the date and we were able to come to different alternative, after we created one ourselves and send it to him as a guide to what we wanted. Shortly after our engagement photo shoot, John contacted us advising us that we must pick up on our payments and that we are not paying enough money to him.

A payment was processed each month of $100 or more, as agreed to in our contract. We informed him that we are paying what we can and we are not done working with him. I also noticed a few payment that I made didn't not apply to my invoice. I had to send him numerous emails to have the error corrected.

At the time we hadn't gotten married yet. He informed us he couldn't produce services without all of the money being paid. His attitude made me feel very uneasy like he was hard on times. We have always paid any additional money that was requested for overtime for our photographer for our engagement shoot.

Also our wedding our videographer and photographer stayed for one extra hour that I paid for up front. We paid these fees upfront because we wanted our wedding to be amazing. After our wedding we where given our proofs. I informed John I didn't feel comfortable with paying off the complete balance without a wedding finalized album and video.

Considering our experience up until that point it wasn't an option for us. I sent an email advising John that we didn't feel comfortable with paying off the full balance until we actually received our photo album in our wedding video upon receipt. John advise us that he needed the total balance to produce the album. August 2015 was our last payment totaling $5400 (the full balance paid) A few weeks after the final payment John sent us an email requesting songs and pictures we would like for our video and pictures.

Life got busy with a few transitions so we weren't able to immediately make a decision and send it back. We sent all of the requested information February 2, 2016 via email. I was advised via email it would take six weeks to have a completed wedding album and video. July I was emailed to approve my album.

In September I emailed for an update on the progress but didn't get a response. I called in and was advised by Sonia Johns wife that's the photos and video would be ready in October..Sonia was confused and seemed to not be aware we were waiting on our final video and album. She informed me john wasn't available due to his mothers passing. She informed me the video and album be ready October 2016.

Considering the holidays and sympathy for the families lost I put off contacting glamour me studios up until 1/4/2017 via email. I didn't get a response so I advised my husband to reach out. When my husband contacted john he was applaud but what John told him. John stated that the album cover it's done and the wedding video will take 9 months.

We where blamed not getting our wedding album and Video because we did pay right after our wedding in full. From day 1 our experience has been a horrific nightmare. It is now 2017. We have paid in full since August 2015.We sent all of the requested information since February 2016.

We still have nothing. We have been beyond patent. We paid for our memories only to be stringed along for years. This is unacceptable.

This is exactly why We didn't want to pay off the full balance until I had my album and video. We have been dealing with johns tricks and cons for years now. This experience has been an unfortunate mistake for us. All we wanted from glamour me studios was a beautiful wedding album,video and flowers.

John you have taken advantage of our time patience and kindness.

Buyers to beware.Im heart broken.

Review about: Glamour Me Studio Engagement Photo Service.

Reason of review: I just want my memories. .

Comments