Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

OH MY GOD WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN WITH THIS HORRIBLE MESS OF A COMPANY.FIRST OFF IF YOU GO IN FOR A CONSULTATION JOHN TAKES FOREVER TO TALK BAD ABOUT OTHER PHOTOGRAPHER COMPANY.AND HE HAVE A BOOK WITH ALL THE BAD REVIEW ABOUT OTHER PHOTOGRAPHER AND VIDEO COMPANY.HIS COMPANY SHOULD BE IN THE BOOK.AND WHO THE F**** HAVE A CONTRACT THAT THE MONEY IS COMPLETELY NON REFUNDABLE AND YOU HAVE TO PAY A CANCELLATION FEE.THAT RIGHT THERE IS A BIG NO NO.HE IS HORRIBLE,AND HE CAN ONLY TALK BAD ABOUT OTHER COMPANY.HIS PICTURE QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND HE ONLY HAS ONE VIDEO THAT HE SHOWS ALL CLIENT,WHICH IS ALSO HORRIBLE.AND IS HE HORRIBLE ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY ,MONEY AND HE TELLS HIS EMPLOYEES TO LIE FOR HIM.THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISORGANIZED YOU CAN NEVER GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM SO HAPPY MOM SON CANCEL WITH THEM IT WAS A STRESS BY ITSELF.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Glamour Me Studio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Glamour Me Studio to "close their business".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glamour Me Studio glamour me studio wedding photography services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1291661

I couldnt agree with you more. They do not refund your money and have horrible customer service!

Omg thats the biggest mistake u made.Dont they are horrible after they take your money good luck getting in contact with them.They will stress you out.John is horrible .Good luck!

Staten Island, New York, United States #1229612

I have booked already with John and Glamour me studio for my wedding and I'm getting a bit concerned reading all of these reviews.

He has taken long to finish some projects for me and it very hard to get in contact with sometimes.

I am starting to think whether or not I should have booked with someone else. This is starting to worry my fiancé and me.

Long Beach, New York, United States #1229299

HELPFUL HINT

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT ,ITS A FREE COUNTRY CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CAPS

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1228262

Helpful hints:

1) If you want anyone to take you seriously, don't type in all caps.

2) If you want anyone to actually read what you wrote, don't type in all caps.

3) If you want anyone to actually take you serious once you learn how to type and learn how to take caps lock off, then don't curse. We all know you are an internet tough guy/girl.

aminasutherland
to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1292845

the person was frustrated, hence the all caps, it acts as emphasis and stresses his/her point.